About us

 
Our company was established in 1957 by Mr Andreas Kannas and in 1986 it was registered as a private limited company. The aim of our company since its foundation has been to search, find and make available all types of electrical automotive spare parts, batteries, accessories, bearings, a/c parts and tools to the Cyprus market. For the past 50 years our company has grown to become the largest wholesale distributor of electrical automotive parts in Cyprus, achieving an excellent reputation with both our suppliers and our customers.
 

More than 60 suppliers from all over the world are supplying our company with an extensive range of automotive aftermarket and OE products.


We hold comprehensive stocks and distribute our products through our 5 branches in Nicosia (Head office), Nicosia (Strovolos branch), Limassol, Larnaka and Pafos. These branches are carefully located, in order to minimise delivery time and cost. Every branch manager is experienced, with a good knowledge of our product range and our customers, because he has been working with our company for a period of 15-25 years. Further more, our mobile salespersons cover the rest of the island and offer our products and services to the most remote located customers in order to satisfy their demanding needs.

In today's competitive business environment, we are committed to provide high quality products, competitive prices and excellent service to our customers. These are the reasons why we continuously scrutinize global developments in order to improve our hardware and software infrastructure, to invest in new technology and to improve our business solutions.